Position requires an excellent collaborator, communicator and analyst with solid hands-on data and process management experience--problem solver in a fast-moving and highly diverse environment will be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring accuracy and timeliness are not compromised.
- 3-5 years of experience, BA or BS in a related field, MBA a plus
- Experience with marketing, customer insight, analytics. Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of marketing database systems.
- High proficiency in all MS Office products, especially Excel and Access. SQL is a plus. Any experience in digital reporting also a plus, specifically Google Analytics and Omniture. Alterian experience a bonus but not required.
- Excellent attention to detail. Ability to identify and diagnose data inconsistencies and errors. Reporting and analysis require data from multiple sources and require intense scrutiny of accuracy and reconcilability.
- Must love people as well as data - this position will interact and communicate with many different teams with varying understanding of data and analytics. Must be a strong communicator of complex concepts and analysis - with a wide variety of audience knowledge.